Please read the below criteria to ensure your fitting service runs as smoothly as possible. Wodar recommend that customer are aware that by purchasing installation they are confirming that they:
- Have an existing 35mm hole in the work top - Please note that Wodar will not carry out any alterations to work surfaces under this fee
- Have adequate space within 500mm of the sink
- Do not have any impenetrable physical barriers between the intended tap and tank location
- Aware the unit can only be fitted if pressure is between 1.5 – 5 bar
- You can turn off both the hot and cold water supply to the tap. If additional work is required to isolate the water supply then Wodar reserve the right to charge for any additional parts and labour.
- There is clear access to the below sink pipework.
- Are not aware of any current or impending restrictions to access the building, parking to the building or access road to the building.
- Wodar fitting team reserve the right not to carry out work if the health and safety of our installer, in their opinion, cannot be guaranteed,
Installation Services are carried out during working hours Monday to Friday. Out of hours installs may be possible but will be subject to overtime charges on a job by job basis.
Installation Service will be offered to Mainland UK only with the only postcode exemptions being KW, IV PA, PH & AB.
If you are installing your tap yourself, please refer to the install guides below.
Architect Bridge Install Guide
Architect Single Lever Install Guide
Design Install Guide
Design+ Install Guide
Heritage Bridge Install Guide
Heritage Cruciform Install Guide
Proflex Install Guide
Sleek Install Guide