Our Carbon Filter is the perfect solution for ensuring the purest water from your Wodar boiling hot water tap.
Using cutting-edge technology, the filter eliminates calcium, magnesium, chlorine, and dirt particles from your water supply, resulting in a cleaner, crisper taste.
To maintain the warranty and ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months.
How regularly should I change my water filter?
It is recommended that you replace your water filter every 6 months, this is for any level of water usage, and will ensure that you always have access to purified water, straight from the tap.
How do I know if my tap needs a new filter?
There are a few signs that may indicate your boiling water tap filter needs to be replaced, such as:
- Reduced water flow: If you notice that the water flow from your tap has decreased, it could be a sign that the filter is clogged and needs to be replaced.
- Poor water quality: If the taste or odor of the water from your tap has changed, it could be a sign that the filter is no longer effectively removing impurities.
- Leakage: If water is leaking from the filter or the tap, it may be a sign that the filter needs to be replaced.
- Time: If you have been using the filter for more than 6 months, it's recommended to replace it
1. Order your new water filter cartridges
2. Remove the old water filter cartridge from your tap
3. Screw in the new filter in a clockwise motion, ensuring it is full tightened